At a Glance
- What are your hours?
Our hours vary seasonally. We open with retail hours from April to October. Please see Hours and Directions. Please allow at least an hour to look around. The time listed as our closing time is the time of the last checkout of the day.
- What Events or Workshops are Upcoming?We have nursery tours most Tuesdays at 10. And schedule additional workshops through the season. Please see Events. Most events do require registration in advance, even if there is no fee.
- Do you offer landscaping services?Yes! Please see Landscaping Services.
- How big are your plants and how much do they cost?Most perennials are in one gallon containers. Some are smaller. A few are larger. Most shrub and trees are in 3 to 10 gallon containers. Perennials are usually between $9 and $15. Shrubs and trees are $35 and up, depending on size.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check, Visa, Discover, American Express, GooglePay, ApplePay and Mastercard.
- Do you have a catalog? Do you ship?
We do not issue a catalog. We are a drop-in, retail nursery. Please visit us to see our selection of plants. If you are a landscape professional, or considering an order for a project, we can send you a list of our current availability. We do not ship. Check this page for a list of our current inventory.
- Do you offer gift cards?
Yes. Please click this link to order one online.
- What plants do you have in stock now?
Click here for a list of what is currently in stock. Please click here for our most recent availability.
- What Events or Workshops are Upcoming?