Currently Seeking Team Members for our Landscape Services Crew
- Health insurance and vision coverage is offered.
- After a year of being on our team, we offer a 401K plan.
- We offer paid vacation.
- Most positions are seasonal – March through November. Many of us have been here for 10+ years, returning each season.
- We offer educational opportunities to all our staff. We all continue to learn more about ecology, native plants, and sustainable plantings.
- We work in all weather. Hot, Cold, Rain, Damp. We’re looking for folks who will have the desire to be outside in it all.
- It takes some muscle to work here. Whether you are in the nursery or working with land-owners, plants in containers can be heavy. We lift them, plant them, and move them.
- We are a team-oriented group and enjoy working with each other.
- We look forward to meeting you!
Join a team with a passion for their mission. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter with a strong interest in ecological landscaping. We offer competitive wages and benefits and an enjoyable teamwork atmosphere.
Edge of the Woods is a nursery/landscape company focusing on ecological landscaping and native plants. Candidate is expected to work Mondays-Fridays rain or shine. This is an outdoor, physically strenuous job.
The ideal candidate will be willing to perform moderate to strenuous physical tasks on a daily basis, use a chain saw and be able to drive a truck with trailer.
This position will assist in the maintenance of native plant landscapes throughout the greater Lehigh Valley (mostly residential). The position is hourly, seasonal (March-November).
The position is for 40 hours of work per week from March through November and occasional hours December through February. We are looking for a candidate who is willing to return each year for the March through November period. Unemployment compensation is available for the off-season.
Position will include general gardening work and labor such as weeding, watering, loading and unloading plants, digging plants from ground, and installing container and B&B material, pruning of trees and shrubs.
This is an outdoor position, and candidate must be willing to work outdoors in rain, cold, and summer heat. The employee must regularly lift items up to 50 pounds (bags of mulch and container and B&B plants).
If you enjoy physical work and a team approach to completing goals and tasks, this job is for you.
Edge of the Woods offers a friendly workplace where teamwork and learning are part of our everyday process. After one year of employment, full and part time employees receive paid vacation, and full-time employees are eligible for a 401(K) plan. Health insurance and vision coverage is offered.