Open for purchase of container evergreens December 3 – 19 only
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays 10-3
WEATHER PERMITTING! Please call in advance if there is any question.
Our outgoing message will state if we are not able to open. 610-395-2570
Starting April 2021: Monday-Saturday 9-4 (Last Check-out is 4 PM)
Open through the end of October, weather permitting. If we change our hours due to weather, our outgoing phone message will state it.
- A hand wash station is available.
- A mask should be worn when interacting with staff and during check out.
- Please keep a distance of 6 feet from staff and other customers.
- Please interact only with staff members wearing a green apron or vest.
- You will be responsible for loading your purchases in your car. Our staff will not be able to assist.
- If you have any concerns about your safety related to COVID during your visit to EOTW, please reach out to us.
Last check out will be 4 pm. Please arrive in time to shop and check out by 4 pm.
2415 Route 100, Orefield, PA 18069
GPS does not always recognize this address. Please make note of directions below before leaving home.
We are located west of Allentown, PA, just off I-78. Take the Route 100 North exit off I-78. We are 1.7 miles north of the intersection of Tilghman Street and Route 100, on the right-hand side. (Set your odometer at the traffic light at Tilghman Street and Route 100). Turn into our driveway and drive off the asphalt parking lot (for the dentist) and onto the gravel lane to our parking lot.
Traveling north on Route 100, if you get to the intersection with Kernsville/Claussville Road, you have gone too far. We are not visible from the road. Our nursery sits behind “Cope Dentistry” and is across the street from a billboard for Sorenson Construction Company.
Edge of the Woods Native Plant Nursery is located about an hour north of Philadelphia and about two west of Manhattan, about 5 mins from the Route 100 exit of I-78.