Using Our Order Form
- Download the excel sheet and save it to your computer.
- Fill in your name, contact information, and other information at the top.
- Plants are listed alphabetically by Botanical name. Perennial plants are listed first, then woody plants.
- Enter the number you want in the “Order Quantity” column. Please note: it is possible to enter a number in this column that is greater than the number available. We will clarify what we can reserve for you upon confirmation of your order.
- Once you have made your selections, save the worksheet back to your computer.
- Send us the excel sheet by email. Send to email@example.com.
- We are unable to accept PDF copies of the order form.
What To Do If You Don’t Have Excel
- View the pdf version of the order form.
- Schedule a phone call with us and one of our staff will fill it out for you. https://edgeofthewoodsnursery.com/we-can-help-you-shop-remotely. OR email us your list in an email.
- Please do not send us a pdf.
What Happens Next
- All communication will by via email. When we receive your order, we will let you know we have received it, and reach out if any further action is necessary.
- Our retail nursery is scheduled to open April 1; weather permitting. We will be in touch with you late March or early April when your order is ready for pick up.
- Available quantities change daily and even hourly. Your order is not final until we send a confirmation.
- Once your order is confirmed, you can stop in during regular business hours to pick up your plants.
- Select contact-less pick up at the top of the form.
- We will send you a link to pay for your plants online.
- Once payment is confirmed, we will contact you by email to schedule pickup.
- If you cancel or change your mind after you have paid, there will be a 3% service fee deducted from any refund.
Available Quantities and Species
- Plants that are ready for sale now are noted as “Available”.
- Plants in production, but not currently ready to sell, have a ‘Ready By’ date listed.
- We do not release plants until they are rooted. Our plants are grown outdoors, so the ready date is weather dependent.
- Availability is subject to crop failure or supplier changes.
- At any given time, we may have some perennials in quantities too small to list. Please inquire if you do not see what you are looking for.
- Available quantities change daily, and even hourly. Your order is not final until we send a confirmation.
- A minimum order of $100 is required. (This minimum does not apply to purchases made in person at the nursery).
- You must order at least 5 plugs of any one species.
- We require a 10% non-refundable restocking fee on any order over $500 which will be due when your order is pulled for you and confirmed.
For an explanation of our pot sizes, please click here: https://edgeofthewoodsnursery.com/our-plants/our-pot-sizes
More Fine Print
- Please read details on our plant replacement policy here: https://edgeofthewoodsnursery.com/our-plants/right-plant-right-place
- This facility grows, inspects, safeguards, and ships the nursery stock in such a manner as to prevent movement of Spotted Lanternfly. The facility requires shipping companies of this material to utilize permitted conveyances of their nursery stock. Compliance Agreement: NRS-2019-32-003 Issued Date: October 9, 2019 Expiration Date:1/31/2021
Availability and ExcelSheet for ordering
can be found HERE.