Opening Date for Shopping is Postponed
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our opening date for the nursery is pending guidance from state and federal agencies. We continue to monitor the situation closely, and are adapting our business daily to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
Edge of the Woods is not currently able to offer plants through mail order. While we remain closed to the public for in-nursery shopping and retail sales, we are accepting orders for pick up at the nursery by appointment.
Plants can be reserved for ‘Curbside Pickup’ No in-person contact needed.
Please use the order sheet to indicate which plants (and how many) you are requesting using the “Order Quantity” column in the sheet. Once we receive your completed order sheet, we will communicate with you regarding payment and arrangements for a pick up appointment. Please note, your order is not confirmed until we reply and let you know that the plants are here and available.
All orders must be pre-paid. Pick up is by appointment only.
Summary of order process
- Download and save the form below. Fill in quantities in the “Order Quantity” column, save it to your computer, and send it to us via email.
- Wait to hear back from us via email regarding your order. We will let you know if we have all the items you need.
- Once we confirm you order, you will go to this link to submit your payment. We will not be handling cash, checks, or credit cards at this time.
- We will communicate with you in detail regarding pick-up date and time. Unfortunately we cannot allow customers to browse the nursery even if stopping for a pick up. This way, there is no need for face to face interaction, and therefore safest for our customers and our staff.
- Thank you for your patience as we continue to learn and adapt, this is a new process for us all.
- If a new directive is received from the Governor, this process could change at any time.
How To Pick Up Your Plants
1. Make sure your order has been confirmed by a staff member and you have an appointment to pick up.
2. Make sure the plants are paid for.
3. When you arrive at the nursery: Park your car. Do not get out of your car. Honk your horn or call the phone number given to you when your pickup date and time was confirmed. You will be guided to where your plants are located.
4. Load your plants and then let us know you have taken them, by texting/calling/or emailing the staff person you coordinated your pickup with.
5. We are sorry, we can not help load your plants as it would require contact and close proximity to your vehicle.
Limited Delivery available for Local Addresses
We will deliver to any Lehigh or Northampton county address. We are offering this only until April 6. We have set as low a figure as possible for this delivery. (You may choose to offer more if you are able). We want to get plants to you. Thank you for supporting our business during this difficult time and for planting native.
The following conditions apply:
1. Delivery will be made by our staff, using our vehicle, to any residential or commercial address in Lehigh or Northampton counties.
2. Drop off point must be well defined and marked for our driver. Driver will be instructed to have no personal interaction with recipient. Communication by cell phone will be provided if necessary. This policy has been put in place for the safety of our customers and employees.
3. The time of delivery will be agreed upon prior to delivery so that plants can be secured by the recipient.
4. Cost will be calculated and quoted before delivery takes place. Cost will be calculated based on the shortest round trip route in miles found in Googlemaps multiplied by $1.00 per mile. (Example: an address 15 miles from the nursery will be charged $30 total for delivery. An address 20 miles from the nursery will be charged $40 total for delivery.)
5. There will be a minimum delivery charge of $25 per delivery.
6. Delivery charges will be added to each invoice and invoice must be paid in full prior to delivery.
7. Delivery charges are not taxable.
THANK YOU FOR PLANTING NATIVE AND FOR SUPPORTING OUR BUSINESS DURING THIS TIME!
WE HOPE TO SEE AND GREET YOU IN PERSON SOON!
This is an excel spread sheet. Depending on your computer settings it may download, or it may open. Download it to your computer and save it on your computer. Open it on your computer, scroll through, and enter your order quantities in the “Order Quantity” column. Save it again on your computer, and email it to us. Please email us if you have any questions. info @ edgeofthewoodsnursery.com.
Here is a pdf of the order form. You can print it out for review, and then call or email to tell us what you would like. It will not allow you to enter order quantities. (If you print it, the type size will be small. On screen you will be able to enlarge it for ease of viewing.)
The order sheet indicates the sizes of the pots. Here are photos and explanation of the pot sizes