We work with your needs and desires
- We work with you to ensure the job meets your vision.
- Our installation services are supported by a native plant nursery with over 300 species. You have the unique ability to see the plants as part of the design process.
We work with the environment
- Your landscape plays a larger role in the environment. Your design will be held to our standards of conservation and land stewardship.
- We know which plants support birds, insects, pollinators, butterflies, and other wildlife. We design landscapes that are aesthetically pleasing and support the ecosystem.
- We grow and source more native plants than any other landscaping services company. Our native plant nursery is an unparalleled resource for your landscape needs.
We work with skilled team members
- Our team members know native plants, and have many years of experience in all aspects of their care, maintenance, and pruning.
- We can identify the plants on your property and let you know if they are native, non-native, or invasive.
- Our years of experience working with native plant landscapes gives us the expertise to evaluate your landscape and make other ecologically sound recommendations that meet your needs as well.
- Our staff takes continuing education classes each year to ensure we are updating our skills with the most recent philosophies and practices that govern our industry.
- Our horticultural expertise ensures we recommend the right plant for the right place.
- Your patronage supports a certified woman owned business.