What types and sizes of plants do you carry?
- Ferns, shrubs, trees, perennials, wildflowers, and grasses.
- Perennials are in pots up to a gallon in size. Trees and shrubs are usually in 3 or 5-gallon pots, some are in 7 to 15-gallon containers.
- We have a small selection of B&B landscape-sized trees and shrubs.
- A ‘gallon’ pot is between $9 and $12. Shrub and tree prices are $25 and up, depending on size.
- For a list of the plants we usually have with photos and cultural information, visit our plant collection hosted at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center Database Click Here. At any given time, some species will be sold out, or not ready to sell. We may have also plants that are not on the list. Please visit our nursery to see what we have.
Can I search for and learn about plants on your website?
- We are a retail nursery with a physical site dedicated to helping your learn about native plants. Each plant is signed with detailed information and plants are grouped by their sunlight requirements.
- We have created lists to help in plant selection that are available while you shop. Click HERE to view digital copies of these lists.
- For online plant selection resources, plant selection databases and more, check out some of the links HERE .
- The links below will provide exact copies of the plant information we post with each species in the nursery. Many of our customers find this helpful to review requirements for plants they have purchased or are considering.
- For databases to help with plant selection, visit some of the links HERE.
- Click here for signs for TREES SHRUBS AND VINES. (Alphabetical by Botanic Name)
- Click here for signs for PERENNIAL PLANTS.(Alphabetical by Botanic Name)
Catalog and Shipping
- We do not issue a catalog or a price list and we do not ship.
- If you live a distance and want to know if we have something before making the trip, please call or email.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Personal checks, and cash.