Consultation Services at the Nursery or by Phone
(For information on consultations in person at your property, please click here.)
We offer appointments to meet with you in the nursery to help plan your garden or landscape. Perfect for the do-it-yourself person who needs some guidance, or if you need help deciding which plants will work, and more. The consultation can also be done by phone. Fee: $98
This service is best used for projects such as:
- Advice on adding new elements to an existing landscape
- Creating action steps and a time line to accomplish a specific goal for your landscape
- Advice on site preparation for a specific project
- Plant selection advice
- Planning a make-over of an existing garden bed
- Creating a meadow-area in existing lawn – steps to take, species selection, timeline planning
- Assistance in creating a small design for a single garden bed or area, up to 1500 square feet.
Before your consultation, we may be in touch with you to get more information about your needs and the landscape area in question.
During this consultation, you will receive:
- Our horticultural advice and expertise as it pertains to your project
- Focused design ideas and plant selections
- Approximately 90 minutes of advice and conversation
- We may also show you around the nursery, pointing out plants that might work for you
For an additional fee of $80 ($175 total) we will provide the following additional materials:
- A plant list, sent to you by email after the consultation. The list will include botanic and common name of plant as well as information on how this plant fits into your landscape
- A design or sketch of the design area in question.
Please fill out the form below to request a consultation in the nursery.