Our staff looks forward to working with you this year. We provide the utmost in careful attention to your needs. All our staff receive regular update training on current horticultural practices and bring their best to every job they do.
Services fees cover:
- Horticultural expertise, over 25 years of planting native plants in landscapes
- Travel expenses to your property
- Follow-up work
Property maintenance request: No Charge
- Estimate for work – no other information given
- Scope of the Work – outline of desired work
- See the maintenance work EOTW can perform here: https://edgeofthewoodsnursery.com/services
- Deposit may be required
Information only for a planting and installation project: No Charge
- New planting or restoration
- Assessment of project
- Discuss desired outcome
- No fee unless committed to continue with design process (see below)
Property Assessment and Consultation (no design) $175.00
- Assessment of the landscape for the property owner’s personal information.
- Advice on landscape maintenance and design ideas, on-site sketching only
- Information that would allow the landowner to perform the work
- Walking the landscape with client
- ID plants – ornamental landscape planting, Native plantings and non-native invasive plantings
- Discuss weeding and other plant maintenance in the landscape
- Plant list of suggested native plants shared during visit
- Report – recommendation and observation outline additional fees may occur
Design $250.00 (Installation estimate provided if desired)
- To scale Conceptual Design –
- Planting plan
- Suggested plant list
- Tour of the nursery to see plants
- Follow up meeting to finalized desired plan
- Does not include installation or plants
- Assessment of the site and horticultural expertise
- Plant ID of existing landscape
- Client performs installation or maintenance
- Fee due at time of visit. The completed design and scope of work outline is the property of the landowner
If Edge of the Woods Installs the Design
- 1-year plant replacement policy if EOTW installs the design (plant failure only)
- Follow up site visits or consultations during the coming season.
- Full design fee due at time of initial visit or deposit
- 150.00 credit upon installation
Returning Clients – no charge for:
- Properties that have been planted or maintained by EOTW
- Evaluating plantings
- Design for new plantings
Service fees for maintenance –$54.00 per hour/crew member
- Half rate for apprentice/horticultural assistants.
- Travel fee based on the distance from the nursery to client address.
New landscape installations
- Estimate will be provided based on design.
Remote Consultation – $95.00.
- An hour of consultation regarding your property and your plans.
- This can be done in person at the nursery when feasible, or via phone or email.
- We can work from your photos, measurements, or descriptions based on your needs.
Pest and disease monitoring $54 per visit
- To inspect, monitor, prune and apply pest materials.
- Additional fee for materials applied.
- Treatment application using best management practices – Dormant season monitoring is an important time of year.
- Examples of pests that are of concern include Spotted Lanternfly, Viburnum leaf beetle (on viburnum), Wooly Adelgid (on hemlock)
- Deer repellent
Pruning Training Session $225
- We can teach you how to prune shrubs and small trees in your landscape (under 20′ in height).
- We’ll work with you as you learn how, where, and when to cut.
Delivery and Planting
- For trees/shrubs purchased by the customer in the nursery
- No consultation or design services provided by Edge of the Woods Landscape and Consultation team.
- Details can be found HERE.
To Request our Services, please CLICK HERE. It is never TOO SOON to request services for spring.