A small addition to your landscape can make a difference to the ecosystem. Enhance your small landscape spaces by adding:
• Native plants to an open, unused space
• A shrub border for flowers and berries
• Flowers and grasses for butterflies and pollinators
• A rain garden to receive run-off water
• A mixed hedgerow for privacy
With our expertise, you can add unifying elements to existing beds. These elements help pollinators and birds move from one plant to the next.
Whether you are looking for start-to-finish planting and maintenance, or help thinking through your project or plant selection, we have the skills needed:
· We recommend the right plant for the right place, The plants we suggest will thrive in existing conditions. We’ll also suggest alternatives to invasive species.
· We plant for the mature size of the plant.